Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

My brother is having a psycological problem, please help him out

Hi all, My brother is having a psycological problem. He was under medication for last 3 yrs. He was ok for some time. but few months before he was strange in his behaviour. Eiother he was too calm or too aggressive. Now he is in hospital. Doctor said he require 10 days. today is his 7th day but no improvement. He is not at all sleeping and talking useless things always. He is getting irritated to family members. I don't think he ll be alright there. So I am thinking to consult a good doctor. Can u help me out if there is any good doctors in Orissa/Bihar/Chhatisgarh area.
Asked On : Thu, 15 Apr 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  437
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi , thanks for your query.
He seems to be suffering from bipolar disorder. This will require prolonged treatment. I suggest you visit a good psychiatrist.You can go to any good medical college hospital and consult a senior psychiatrist.
HAve a healthy life !
Answered: Mon, 14 Nov 2011
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. The best hospital or doctors for a  neurological / psychiatric disorders are at  NIMHANS bangalore. If you are interested, you may consult to one of them..

Answered: Tue, 20 Apr 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor