Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

My bp is 164/113, what should I do ?

help my dr did not do what he said he was going to do I been having high bp for like two weeks now and pain under my right shoulder went to my dr. yesterday he done a ekg and said it was not to bad wants to run somemore test was going to call me in some meds for my bp but he never did and my bp is 164/113 what should i do
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jan 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  587
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response

visit your doctor again there is no other way to control the bp other than medicines

Answered: Sat, 23 Jan 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor