Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
197 Doctors are Online

My bp is 150/130, what should I do ?

My bp is 150/130, Im 5'1". 32yrs. The right side of my heart has been enlarged since birth ? what are the dangers, what should i do, plz help!
Asked On : Fri, 5 Feb 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  556
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response

Are you still waiting for others to tell its high time you got a appointment with a Cardiologist!! You need to go through a lot of tests to asess your health status. Get your aself physicaly evaluated to be able to do so.

Answered: Sat, 6 Feb 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor