Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online

My body growth is not satisfactory, can I get off dis problem somehow ?

hi.. my mother gave me birth just after 7 months of her pregnancy .now i m 24 years old but my body growth is not satisfactory..i look alike an 15 year child.can i get off dis problem somehow.?is my birth related issues causing problem ?
Asked On : Sat, 15 May 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  211
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi Rohan,welcome to HCM.
Read your problem.Please mention your welght and height.Premature birth as no much impact on your growth.Normal some people have low built due to which they look small.If your parents have low built then you tend to be the same.If your weight is balanced with your height then no problem but if you are underweight then you may have to look on your diet to improve it so mention your height and weight so that we can guide you.
Take care.
Answered: Mon, 12 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor