My blood sugar level was 136. Is it normal?

My blood sugar level was 136 about 3 hours after I ate, is this normal? I had a pretty heavy dinner with two cups of soda.
Sat, 12 Dec 2009
's  Response
A bit high, watch the sugar.

My brother was found by his wife this morning unresponsive when the paramedics got there in about 10 minutes his blood sugar was 15 - she doesn t know when he might have slipped into the coma- when she went to bed he was asleep and snoring or so she thought he was asleep. He is in ICu and his blood sugar is 136 but he is still in a coma

I have sarcoidosis and have been on Prednisone for over 2 months, starting at 40mg, now on 30. They just took a glucose blood test and it shows 136, It has been 80-100 for years. I am trying to get off of the prednisone, will my glucose return to normal?

I went to the er the other night because I was getting a numbing tingly feeling in my foot. I have heal spurs so I have been in a lot of pain. At about 10:00pm The doctor checked my blood sugar and it was 136. I hadn t eaten anything since about 1:00pm and had 2 smores at about 4pm but nothing after that. Is that a normal level?