My blood pressure is bad, but not sure what to do

My blood pressure is bad, but not sure what to do to fix it.?
Okay so I got back from the doctor today and had my bloodpressure checked. She told me it was high and that I should come back in a couple days to have it checked again. Turns out it's 183/60. To me that doesn't really make sense because the systolic pressure is extremely high but the diastolic pressure is low. I eat heathly, I'm 23 years old, I'm in great shape and exercise more than a person really should. I don't smoke and only occasionally drink. I feel that if I lower my sodium intake then my diastolic pressure will be dangerously low, but if I don't my systolic pressure is already way too high. I don't see my doctor again for another week or so, what should I do in the mean time?
Mon, 14 Dec 2009