Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
158 Doctors are Online

My blood pressure is 175 /125, it anything to worry about ?

i am 43 yaer old man is this blood pressure high is it anything to worry about
Sat, 12 Dec 2009
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
hiya ,well this is quite high for a man of your age. was this done at the doctors,or did you do the reading yourself? there can be many factors in this reading,such as weight,are you over weight,do you eat fatty foods,is your job a stressful can be resoved simply by changing your life style.and you need to find out if high bp,ot heart conditions run in your family.please dont worry get to your gp,and medication will sort it out as well as a differant life style like i said. good luck D xx
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor