My blood pressure is 175 /125, it anything to worry about ?

i am 43 yaer old man is this blood pressure high is it anything to worry about
Sat, 12 Dec 2009
's  Response
hiya ,well this is quite high for a man of your age. was this done at the doctors,or did you do the reading yourself? there can be many factors in this reading,such as weight,are you over weight,do you eat fatty foods,is your job a stressful one.it can be resoved simply by changing your life style.and you need to find out if high bp,ot heart conditions run in your family.please dont worry get to your gp,and medication will sort it out as well as a differant life style like i said. good luck D xx