Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

My blood pressure is 154 over 94. I need to know how to get it down ?

my blood pressure is 154 over 94. last week or so i have had spinning sensations in my head . just weird. no insurance, need to know how to get it down.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  1047
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query.
You have not mentioned your age.
Go for bp check up regularly,your bp is high and may require medicine if not taking.
Keep record of bp and consult your doctor for treatment.
Mean while you can take tab. stemetil for your complain as and when required.
ok and bye.
Answered: Sun, 24 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor