Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

My balls have been hurting

im 15 and my balls have been hurting just enough to bug me for the past week?
Asked On : Tue, 15 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  303
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum.
If your testes hurt even at rest and you have fever along with pain, you may be having Orchitis (Testicular Infection). Do not delay, Kindly get yourself examined by a Urologist. You may need a Blood and Urine Examination to rule out the infection.
Answered: Tue, 15 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Pediatrician Dr. Vibin K V's  Response
how is the colour of the skin over it? did u have any trauma to it? what ever reason it may be, its better you consult a surgeon if its troubling you so much, cos it can be due to torsion which is a possibility in this age group & you need to get a ultrasound scan done for the same.
Answered: Tue, 15 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor