Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

My baby has a 2.4 cm hole in heart what can I do ?

my baby name is tharanishree she prob in heart , doctor told hole heart for 2.4 cm hole in heart what can I do ?
Asked On : Fri, 12 Mar 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  410
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
welcome to HCM..,
Thanks for query..,
2.4 cm hole in the Heart ...could be congenital Heart disease..,
Most of the congenital heart problems require time to correct itself in its own way...,
But some have need immediate medical attention...,
So immediately consult Cardiologist and asses ,evaluate the
current problem...In this case You can't do anything ..go consult o.k Bye..,
Answered: Fri, 9 Dec 2011
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response

Meet a cardiologist or a pediatric cardiologist and look for what further can be done for her. She might need to be operated depending on her current condition and extent of the problem. Was ECHO done for her??

Answered: Mon, 15 Mar 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor