Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
123 Doctors are Online

My aunt is suffering from appendicitis as well as uterine fibroids, please help

my aunt is 39 years old . she does not have any children of her own. she is suffering from appendicitis as well as uterine fibroids and her uterus has prolapsed. how much complicated her case is ? what she should do next. she also has ulcers
Asked On : Wed, 5 May 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  312
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Appendicitis is the one that requires immediate attention. You should take her to a surgical Gastroenterologist for the problem. Appendicectomy is usually the treatment of choice. Regarding fibroids and prolapse, gynecological evaluation shall be required and decision regarding the need of surgery shall be assessed.
Answered: Sat, 19 Jun 2010
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor