Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

My age is 21 and I am suffering from greying of hair

My age is 21 and I am suffering from greying of hair I am am too depressed bcoz of me.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Feb 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  248
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
welcome to health care magic
consult homeopath.premature greying of hair can be a sign of disease wherein the greying is not hereditary but is caused by an underlying is important to find the underlying cause for the greying. Once this is done, the condition is best attended to by homeopathy.
It is often possible to reverse greying, particularly when it is caused due to an underlying ailment. However, in heredity cases, the greying cannot be reversed but can be effectively controlled.Homeopathic medicines are constitutional and individually specific. They help to control further spread of grey hair by tackling the underlying cause. Along with the treatment, good dietary guidance is also a must.
Answered: Fri, 10 Jun 2011
Dermatologist Dr. Bharat Chawda's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum,
There is only one medicine which works on premature graying of hair and that is calcium patothenate (100mg ) once daily.If you have any other systemic problem then consult a dermatologist.
take care,
Answered: Mon, 28 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor