Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

My MRI report shows diffuse annular bulge. What treatment should i take?

hi!i am 19 years old. i am suffering from lower back pain on right side from one month. MRI report shows diffuse annular bulge at L4-L5 toL5-S1 level causing sever compression in bilateral neural foramina .what precaution and treatment is to be taken ???
Asked On : Wed, 23 Feb 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  1135
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pain Medicine & Palliative Care Specialist 's  Response
avoid acute forward bending,because in your case chances to prolapse of disc is more with this position,no doubt it can be cured without delay,no operation,no incision,no gen anesthesia ,only day care interventional percutaneous intradiscal nucleotomy with rf probe,just 1 hrs get back your home same day,no need of any prolong rest
Answered: Mon, 25 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Homeopath Dr. KOMAL vig's  Response
hello dear ..u will b compleltely cured of the compression n pain wit the help of homeoapthic medicine..
consult a homeopath
god bless..
Answered: Wed, 23 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
You have prolapsed disc a neurologistor or neurosurgeon immediately to avoid future worsening. he/she will give you medications for pain relief. he might advise you to receive Physiotherapy which will relieve your pain soon and strenghthen your back. Avoid lifting weights, squatting or sitting on floor, bending your back for eg while picking objects lying on ground.
Answered: Wed, 23 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor