My L4 L5 of spine is dislocated. What exercise should i do ?

L4 L5 of spine dislocated. I feel very uneasy right from waist to foot when I walk. Please suggest the best option which I should follow. Once a physiotherapist advised me to do exercise lying flat and chest up with help of both hands whereas other advised me lying mouth upward and to bend knee and then chest up, Former excercise gave a lot of relief whereas latter did not. I am 35 years old. L4 - L5 of spine dislocated probably in 2005. Firstly I was not aware of the problem. Earlier when I used to do anything in sitting position and then stood, I felt muscles/bones locked at the back side of waist. Now these days I feel very uneasy right from waist to foot when I walk. Please suggest the best option which I should follow. Once a physiotherapist advised me to do exercise lying flat and chest up with help of both hands whereas other advised me lying mouth upward and to bend knee and then chest up, Former excercise gave a lot of relief whereas latter did not.
Wed, 4 May 2011