My IQ is 146 is that high or low ?

My IQ is 146 is that high or low?
Mon, 14 Dec 2009
's  Response
If your IQ was really 146 you would know the answer to your own question so your IQ is obviously way lower!

my blood pressure has been a little high all week sould i be worried,its been 146/103 give or take a few num my dr gave me a low dose of medication but its not helping

what is the treatment for the low iq child

my son sourav aged 08 years studying in std III , is unable to read and write properly, during visit of CIP Ranchi he was rated as MR moderate, ADHD LEVEL MODERATE and IQ as 75, also it is stated that he is lagging by 3 years as per his mental growth please let me know that what should i do for him for his betterment