Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

184 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

My Husband is to undergo an ear surgery after being

My Husband is to undergo an ear surgery after being diagnosed as unsafe ear.The doctor has given a list of tests to be done before he proceeds further of that one is Ecg which was taken yesterday.The report says possible inferior myocardial this an abnormal report? How should we proceed further,do we have to consult a cardiologist..since this ear surgery has to be done as soon as possible and our next appointment with the entire doctor is only in the next week.we don't want to delay any further.kindly clarify and guide us to what has to be done.Thank you.
Sat, 3 Nov 2018
Report Abuse
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

Hello Dr, i have a problem of blocked ears since the day i travelled via airplane 3 days back. I also have DNS and was adviced surgery that i have not gone through yet. Right now my complaint is pressure , blockage and pain on changing position in the riht ear. There was also echo after the night i put 3 drops of otosporin myself 2 days back. I took telefast, diclofenac pottasium, myteka, nasal spray in the nose and wax aid drops in my ear last night but the blockage is persistent as i woke up. Since am not in my hometown at the moment till 3 more weeks and cannot undergo DNS surgery untill then i would like to find out an alternate( maybe even temporary) solution to my problem. Thankyou

doctor1 MD

My husband had a procedure called Sialoendoscopy a week ago. He had been taken off his coumidin and plavix and had to give himself injections every 12 hours before the surgery. Now he is back on his coumidin and plavix but also taking 12 hr injections until his levels are in order. My question is that his left ear is bleeding alot. It started about an hour ago. He does not want to go to the ER. He is seeing his doctor in morning. Can this wait to be seen?

doctor1 MD

my 4 year old son has repeated ear pains - most of the time, never developes fever, any time he has a slight cold - his ears will react, he has fluid behind the ear drum so his hearing is marginally impaired but not critically to undergo surgery. after having on and off ear pains - particularly his left ear, an ear culture was performed and was found to have a Bacillus Sp. - what does that mean?

Loading Online Doctors....