My Husband has low BP 89/111. please suggest

My Husband has low Blood Pressure 89/111.Is there anything that can be done about this.?
Sun, 28 Aug 2011
Thanks for query,
You reversed the numbers,it should be 111/89.
This not low bp.On the contrary it is on higher side.
He requires record of bp measurement for about 10=15 days and then we can have idea about bp.
Measure bp from doctors only.
Ok and bye.
xue's  Response
The higher number in blood pressure readings, systolic, is always given first. If I were to assume that you have just reversed the numbers and you mean 111/89, then the bottom reading 89 is high, sitting just below the treatment range. If the numbers you have given are just wrong, and he has low blood pressure, this is harmless and may reduce stroke risk, it is never treated!