My HDL was 32 Ldl was 145, what does that mean?

My total cholesterol was 198 Ldl- 145 hdl 32 What does this mean?
Thu, 18 Mar 2010
Lab Tests ,  
's  Response
Your LDL is perfectly within normal range. Normal LDL is 0 - 159. Total should be less than 200 and HDL should be 40 - 59. Triglycerides should be 40 - 200. Depending on what your triglycerides are, it may be that you are in excellent physical condition, ate well the week before your test, or are malnourished. By the looks of it, I would be against the malnourished side. I really wouldn't worry much about it. You seem pretty close to the norm.
Ramesh N L's  Response

My HDL is 36.38and VLDL is 30.2 and LDL 121.42 and Ratio of Cholesterol/HDL 5.17 and S cholesterol is 188 and S triglycerides is 151 mf/dl what does that mean?