Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

My ESR level is high, Please advise

Dear Doctor,
Am 36yr old,my height 5.4 inches and my weight 58kgs . My esr level is 40 other then that all my blood and pelvic scan reports are normal by grace of God am healthy and no other problem. how should i decrease ESR level. Please advise.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jul 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  1654
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
Along with high ESR if you have got any chronic disease like chronic cough,wasting disease then esr has got some importance.
Do not worry as your other reports are alright.
ok and bye.
Answered: Fri, 1 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Meeta Misra's  Response
Hi, raised ESR level is an indication of any chronic inflammatory process going on in the body lie rthritis, T.B etc. But since you have done your investigations related to that and they are normal, you need not worry.
Eating Fresh food, regular excercises and pranayam will surely bring your ESR back to normal.
Answered: Fri, 1 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Pediatrician Dr. Aseem's  Response
ewlcome to HCM
high ESR is not a diease, it indicate any chronic infection in body, like TB, arthritis,etc
so you should get some test like CBC , TB immunoglobins, ASLO titer, crp for rule out any chronic diease, as that diease subside ESR become do not bother.
Dr aseem saraswat
Answered: Fri, 1 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor