Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
123 Doctors are Online

My ECG said that it's positive for myocardial ischemia. Now what should i do ?

I have severe pain in my chest and I m 47 years old I can t do active actions and I made ECG and the final diagnosis said that I have myocardial ischemia what should I do and what tests I should make take in concerb that I have diabetes and hypertension .
Asked On : Wed, 2 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  214
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi Welcome to,

you can straight go to Angiography. If abnormal get the stent placement.

Regards Dr. Jagdish
Answered: Wed, 2 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Arif. K. Kaware's  Response
If you have ECG changes it can be myocardial ischaemia.Test to be done are Troponin;CPK-MB(creatinine kinase)& your ECG will give the diagnosis & you require immediate treatment.Please go to an ER immediately ;they will examine ;access your condition & if require post you for a Angiogram.
Answered: Wed, 2 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor