Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

My Daughter is 16 and she said she had a headache, please suggest remedy for her

My Daughter is 16 and she said she had a headache so my Husband took her Blood pressure and it was ? 155/86 Which is High ,Does anyone have Children with High blood pressure she is 5 1 and weighs 85 pounds soaking wet.High Blood pressure does run in My Husbands family. I am making a Dr apt for her tomrrow.
Tue, 15 Dec 2009
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
well get jog more offen to keep good health and less eating seafood and oily food, and the other thing, it my pass by generation to generation ,i mean sickness,well the best way is to keep close with her and make sure she is not tension or stress condition as in problem, for this, the best way is to let her sit down and close eye and take a breath,i guess she will ok, oh ya beside that, make sure the blood pressure test are not spoil and also during the testing,make sure she is in confortable condition and relax^^
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor