My BP was 128 over 104 & my pulse was 80 is this Ok ?

I'm a 38 female my blood prusser was 128 over 104 and my pulse was 80 is this ok?
Thu, 17 Dec 2009
's  Response
A normal blood pressure reading is 120/80, your is a tad high, This chart can help you better understand blood pressure and your levels. http://www.vaughns-1-pagers.com/medicine/blood-pressure-chart.gif Remember though for any doctor to take action on blood pressure that are around your rates, the doctor would have to have 3 high readings at 3 different times. As for your Pulse, its normal. The normal range for a pulse is 60 to 100.