Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
186 Doctors are Online

My BP reading was 150/100 ,please guide me what to do ?

Hello sir.My age is 21 ,doing civil services coaching. I checked my blood pressure the reading was 150/100 but i am quite well whether i will have any heart problems. I wont smoke or drink but very rarely i will smoke or drink. please guide me what to do?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jan 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  936
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
U shud aware of normal range of b.p.readings fluctuate every minute.u go 4 jogging n after dat ur b.p.wil be 200 or something. N dnt react to these idiotic answrs.u r under conts stress bcoz of ur studies.i think u shud go to a naturopath.unani or ayurvedic.or simply (as u r a muslim) go for a wazoo n then practice namaz.u'l be v relaxd n calmed.
Answered: Fri, 5 Nov 2010
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response

Your blood pressure is very high for your age, you need to start blood pressure medications to get it under control. If this high blood pressure continues, you are at risk of stroke and heart attack.

Answered: Tue, 12 Jan 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor