My BP is normal but why my heart is beating faster than normal ?

Why is my blood pressure is normal but my heart is beating faster than normal? I take a bp test and while my bp is normal my heart is beating 88 times a minute and I was told that it should be about 70 beats per minute. Why does this happens? I am 30 years old, with BMI in the upper normal, I don t smoke ,I never drink any alcoholic drinks and I never abuse drugs. I rarely drink coffee and I didn t drink any before the test. I dislike tea and avoid it as much as I can.
Mon, 14 Dec 2009