My BP is 120/72 after 3rd heart attack. Should i take the medication for BP?

does a cardiologist s opinion have to be taken as gospel if you disagree with his opinion? i have been given three prescriptions for blood pressure , but my blood pressure after this third heart attack is around 120 over 72, what point would there be in taking medication for a control problem that does not exist! i take vit e and q 10 and a multi vit and feel fine. the cardiology opinion has me scared stiff to raise my heart rate by exersizing in case i fall down longer than ten minutes away from a defibrilator! my confusion is now complete.
Sat, 12 Dec 2009