My BP is 114-64 pulse 67, I am a 57 yrs, is this reading normal-low-high ?

my blood presure is 114-64 pulse 67 i am a 57 yr old female very active, is this reading normal-low-high ?t y? my blood presure is 114-64 pulse 67 i am a 57 yr old female very active, is this reading normal-low-high ?t y?
Thu, 18 Aug 2011
's  Response
As a healthcare professional, i can tell you this reading is perfectly normal. Better than mine actually and i am half your age lol. Go you!!!
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Hi,wendy,
Thanks for query,
Your blood pressure is quite normal.nothing to worry.
Keep your activity continue.
Avoid stress and live lavishly.
Ok and bye.