Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
197 Doctors are Online

My 9 years son is suffering from learning disability

my son is 9 yrs old 5 class he i having learning disability reading spelling problem can u suggest whr can i dignose him to no how much is the problem sever
Asked On : Tue, 29 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  462
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi welcome to health care magic........
NIMHANS you need to book your appointment by going to a screening OPD which starts by 6 AM on all working days.There the doctor at the screening OPD will give you an appointment and you need to take your kid at that time to the doctor.There are a limited appointments per day so u need to make it early morning by 6 AM.They may refer your directly to Child guidance clinic which is with in the premises of the hospital , there they asses the extent of Learning disability and give the needed treatment.
Answered: Sun, 22 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
I am an old patient(parent) of NIMHANS and would like to get appt with a doctor who is good to treat ADHD (17YRS OLD) CAN ANYONE HELP ME SUGGEST A DOCTOR WHO HAS MANY YEARS OF EXPERIENCE in treating patience with ADHD. I NEED ONLY THE DOCTOR'S NAME WHO CAN TREAT ADHD IN BANGALORE NIMHANS


Answered: Thu, 1 Sep 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor