Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

My 8 years old son is suffering from vomiting and loose motion

Hello, I am from chennai,my son 8 years old he had vomitedand thrice after drinking water and eating idly.also has loosemotion little till now from the morning.what is the reason and how to give medicine at home.i gave him domstal once and nimpu pani once.
Asked On : Wed, 24 Feb 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  642
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pediatrician 's  Response
this may be by food poisoning. other person may or may not be affected.
give tab domperidone 5mg DT 2-3 times for 1-2 days along with pre & pro biotic combination like bifilac sachet 2-3 times daily for 3 days. if stomach pain than give syp cyclopam about 10ml when ever required. give curd, banana & rice preparation. give plenty of WHO ORS or plain water to prevent from dehydration.

for future eat fresh food, if taken from out side take care of hygine.
Answered: Sun, 9 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

  Anonymous's Response

Ifthe vomiting and loose motions continue, take him for examination and treatment by a pediatrician. Sometimes children are known to have such problems which resolve on their own with symptomatic treatment.

Answered: Thu, 25 Feb 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor