Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

My 8 years old cousin has not perfect brain by birth. Is there any treatment for this?

gudevening sir,

this is akhila from andhrapradesh [hyderbad] and i saw your profile in your hospital websites and finding you are the neurologist so i need some help from you please give your valuable guidence.

coming to the point my cousin have some medical assistence. he was 8yrs older guy by birth he was not perfect he was not able to work with his own in common works also like walking,talking etc.. and his brain was not given signals for pissing, eating,and for drinking water also. clearly his brain was not working he doesn't no any thing.

this is our problem is there any option to rectified this problem in your hospitals please kindly help me and my email id was please send mail on that email address

Asked On : Sun, 14 Mar 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  264
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  Anonymous's Response

Hey I am not the neurologist. This is a open community I guess. You can consult the neurologist by clicking the above button saying

Talk to the Neurologist

Answered: Wed, 17 Mar 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor