Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

My 8 month old son is suffering from fever.Suggest me the remedy

My 8 month old son is suffering from fever .Please give me medications for that My 8 month old son is suffering from fever and cough.My Doctor asked me to give crocin for 2 days-3 times pear day.Dilosyn for cough 3 days-2times per day.I am giving the same.The fever gets reduced for 3 hrs and once again it starts.So what to do?
Asked On : Wed, 11 Aug 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  295
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello vijaya;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Your son seems to have a viral fever with cold and cough so you can continue crocin and dilosyn as advised and if the fever does not go then you need to consult a Paediatrician for examination and treatment and he will prescribe the necessary antibiotics and other medicines.Since your child is too small it is better to consult Paediatrician because if he is treated with medicines without proper examination it will do harm than doing any good for your child so no treatment on line for such a small child.
Take care.
Answered: Fri, 2 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor