My 78 years old mother is suffering from taste buds problem

My mother, who is about 78 years, has developed problem in her taste buds. Consequently, she does not like anything and refuse to eat. She complains of some solid particles, like pebbles, coming in the mouth. Please advise if any treatment is possible in Ahmedabad (India)
Thu, 21 Apr 2011
Hello kumbhat prakash
Welcome to health care magic forum
It is a case of anorexia ( loss of appetite ) that do occur in certain people at this age .Taste bud help in recognizing taste of eaten substance & Any thing abnormal.She might be having problem with her teeth ,so she cannot chew the food properly.Give her good appetizer along with multivitamins.Condition may improve to some extent.
Wish you good health
Disclaimer