My 7 years old daughter have typhoid,stayed inhospital for3days,and then

My 7 years old daughter have typhoid,stayed inhospital for3days,and then discharged I completed.her cefixime for 5days after discharged coz she was also on ceftriaxone while in hospital after 1week i completed her antibiotic she got a fever again so I run her again to the hospital and stayed for 3days again,now I completed the medication again Im afraid if afteta week she will.got a fever again and headache,can I give her antibiotic again if ever?
Mon, 15 Oct 2018