Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
156 Doctors are Online

My 7 year old son have the problem of constipation

My 7 year old son have the problem of constipation once in a while. He does not drink water properly. Once he had constipation and had to give him enema for that. The constipation was resolved that time. But still he cries while passing stools and the stools are very hard.
Wed, 4 Nov 2009
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
use lignox jelly in the anal region this will help him. have you heard of creamdiet powder, it very useful, i dont know wheter childrens can use or not because it was prescribed to my brother who is 15 yrs. but lignox jelly will help you.
  User's Response
y dont u go for fibre diet..and fruits..give him daily banana will reduce some extent..avoid chapathi and drink more water
  User's Response

Make sure your child drinks enough water. If he is not drinking water that much, give him juices and some mix drinks like rasna/tang etc, as children love to have colorful drinks, atleast in that way they consume water.

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor