My 4 year old granddaughter was complaining of headaches and

My 4 year old granddaughter was complaining of headaches and her eyes went crossed for a few days; she otherwise felt fine. She was taken to her Pediatrician, they did a physical but found nothing wrong. They referred out to an Opthmologist. They discovered that the optic nerve in both eyes was swollen and scheduled and MRI. Looking on this sight I see that Optic Neuritis can be a symptom or side effect from MS: can this be a sign that she is getting MS?
Sun, 20 May 2018