Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
163 Doctors are Online

My 3 years old boy has Asthma. What precaustions I need

My 3 years old boy has Asthma. What precaustions I need to take?

Hi, My child is 3 years old. He is having Asthma. I'm so much worried about his health. What are the precaustions I need to take for my child's health?

Asked On : Thu, 21 Jan 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  374
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pulmonologist 's  Response
asthma can be only prevented. but as per our expercience in child up to age of 18 yrs there will be chance of cure or long term reliefe.
Answered: Sat, 30 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. Asthma is a condition that could be prevented if the exposure to allergens and exposure to very cold weather can be prevented.. Take all measures to prevent allergies.. Know what products are allergic to him and avoid it.. You can take a skin allergen test too to know more about his allergies.. And lastly follow the treatment given by his doctors..

Answered: Thu, 21 Jan 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor