My 24 year old daughter is experiencing dizziness, nausea, ear

My 24 year old daughter is experiencing dizziness, nausea, ear drainage, temperature normal, generally not feeling well. A few weeks ago she saw her doctor due to chest pains. She had a fine EKG and blood work for pulmonary embolism - negative. Her blood pressure was slightly elevated which was attributed to anxiety over the chest pain. Doctor said sore tendons. I am debating if she is ok to wait until morning to see her doctor or if she needs to be seen tonight.
Thu, 11 Oct 2018