Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

My 2-1/2 years old daughter is suffering from regurgitation

my 2 and a half yr old daughter is suffring from regurgitation since a week and now she vomitted today the regurgitation got increased day by day there is no sign of dehydration/
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jun 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  244
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Anesthesiologist 's  Response
Hi nidhi,

Hi regurgitation in children may be due to gastritis, hiatal hernia or indigesion, get consultation done by paediatrcian/paediatric surgeon.

Take care
Answered: Thu, 8 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Cardiologist Dr. Naresh Ruparelia's  Response
Hi well come to HCM.
It could be due to gastritis. Consult your doctor and let him asses for dehydrtion
Its already one week child is suffering, and as such regurgitation ia quite painful to
the pt.So better consult your doctor since baby is having regurgitation it will be difficult
to retain oral medication for him. In that case some injection like ondencetron or
metclopamide may be required. Thanks
Answered: Thu, 8 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor