Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
197 Doctors are Online

My 19 years old sister is suffering from Systemic lupus erythematosus

Dear Doctors, My sis is suffering from Systemic lupus erythematosus , she is of 19 and she in on medicines for last 8 years. Treatment has been given by AIIMs, Delhi. Symptoms are Fits(8 years back : once in every two days but now once in 2-3 months), Headaches(8 years back : very frequently but now once in a month) , Pain in joints(8 years back : Frequently but now once in a month), Tiredness(8 years back : Frequently but now once in a month), Fever(8 years back : Twice a week but now no fever), Stomach Ache & Vomiting(8 years back : was not there but now once in a year for a week) Chest Pain(8 years back : was not there but now once or twice in 6 months) Weight loss(8 years back : her weight was 17 KG once but now she is on 40 without weight loss) Hair loss(8 years back : there was but now no hair loss) In every three months she visits AIIMS, Delhi and gets an update on the Take of Medicines . Doctors, My question is Will she be OK, just like me someday? If yes how much time it will take to get her completely cured ? And any other suggestion/Information you would like to share with me, that will help to get cured are WELCOME ! Thanks in advance to all of you for your answer. Ragards, James.
Asked On : Wed, 2 Feb 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  356
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Homeopath 's  Response
hello Mr james,

good to hear that you have taken a right decession for your sister's health , i do assure you that the medicines do not interfere with allopathic medications , and even if you have some doubt then it will be better that you first consult the homoeopaths and then decide whether to start up the treatment ,will suggest you to conult Dr. Naval's Homeo Clinic And Research Centre /Kent Homeopathic Centre, Greater Kailash 1, NCR-Delhi, when u get done with the consultation please give me the feedback so that i can follow it as well. for further info please write down to(
wish you good health always !godbless!
Answered: Thu, 3 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response
Dear Doctor,

Thanks a lot for the valuable information.

It would be great if i can see her(sister) smiling in front of me without any health problem. I will ask my parents to go for Homyopathy only if

1. You can you make me assure that Homyopathy Treatment will not affect the current treatment from AIIMS?

2. You can suggest me the best Clinic/Hospital/Research Centre+Name of Doctor(Specially for SLE) to start with Homyopathy


Answered: Wed, 2 Feb 2011
Homeopath Dr. KOMAL vig's  Response
hello mr james,

welcome to helathcare magic forum ,
SLE, is a systemic autoimmune disease that can affect any part of the body. As occurs in other autoimmune diseases, the immune system attacks the body's cells and tissue,resulting in inflammation and tissue damage.
The course of the disease is unpredictable, with periods of illness alternating with remissions,but as you have shown the follow up that shows she is responding to the treatment , as she need to continue for long period of time ,so will just suggest you to start with homoeopathic treatment along with this as it will help her body to improve her immunity level and wont suffer with any other side effects ,and as homoeopahty won't interfer the action of already given drugs , so for safe side better start of as soon as you can , as it will improve her life expectancy n quality of life .
takecare,wish you good health always !
Answered: Wed, 2 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor