My 19 Year Old Son died from an enlarged heart. Should I talk to an Attorney ?

My 19 Year Old Son went to the Emergency room because he was coughing real hard. the doc said Bronchitis. so he prescribed him an inhaler, steroids,and antibiotics. 2 days later he started vomiting and had diarreaha and stomach cramps. Doc said bladder infection. kept him over night. gave him morphine for was. he was allergic. so they gave him Narcan to wake him up. had his heart rate at 200 an hour later he died from an enlarged heart (his heart exploded). Should I talk to an Attorney?
Wed, 16 Dec 2009