My 10 year old daughter has messed in her pants everyday

please i need help i have a ten year old daughter who messes her pants everyday.. i dont know what to do , been to the doc. they found nothing wrong, she says she is to lazy to go ...i really need help please thanks, lost dad........email me if u like bassmaster_73@yahoo.com
Wed, 20 Jan 2010
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response

it is not lazy it is some thing to to do with the habit of toilet control and also with the development of toilet control skills. for this you need a specific doctor a psychatrist, who will councell the child and train her and if required he may even advocate a medication. consult the psychatrist not the regular doctor.

Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response

they can do a blood test for Celiac - gastro or stomach,intestine problem. It has to do with intolerance to gluten. they tell u what  she can or cant eat to make it better.