Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
199 Doctors are Online

Muscle spasms under right breast, feels something pumping under skin. How to stop it?

I am a 33 year old male. I have for the last week been getting a funny twitch of muscles just under my right breast . I went to the GP and he advised that it is just muscles spasms. I get them a good couple of times a day. These spams / twitches are not painful only irritating. it almost feel like something is pumping under my skin
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  188
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
Thank for asking to HCM
Nothing to worry about this it will come around without any medicine only thing you need to do is wait for some days if it does not subsided then and then you can go for some investigations but it is for sure that this could be kind of nonspecific type of feeling and will get alright have nice day.
Answered: Mon, 2 Dec 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor