Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

Muscle pulled while playing, swollen leg, penile bruise, pain in right groin area. Should go or treatment?

My boyfriend thinks he pulled a muscle in his right side playing golf. This happened a few weeks ago but he continued to play and now his right side is swollen and red as of a couple days ago. Today he noticed is penis is bruised but doesn t hurt and no bleeding when he urinates. He said he has been having pain in his right groin area but it seems to be getting better. What did he do and does he need to be seen by someone?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  456
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
I would recommend you to see a doctor . It looks like a groin sprain though, and it will be relieved in 2 weeks time. I would also suggest him to start taking Brufen tablet an Diclofenec gel. I would also suggest him to sit in a tub filled with hot water tub. This will provide him hot water fomentation.
Answered: Sat, 29 Mar 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor