Multiple phleboliths within the pelvis limit evaluation for ureteral calculi, no left radiopaque calculi, hydroureter and left hydronephrosis

What does it mean when a ct scan comes back about. Multiple phleboliths within the pelvis limit evaluation for ureteral calculi. There appears to be a 4 mm obstructing calculus within the left ureterovesical junction. There is associated mild mild left hydroureter and left hydronephrosis . No left radiopaque calculi are identified. There is a 1 mm nonobstructing calculus within the interpolar region of the right kidney. There is a 6 mm hypodense lesion within the upper pole of the right kidney which likely represents a cyst.
Fri, 25 May 2012