Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

Multiple gall bladder stone, diarrhea. Any safe method to remove stone?

i am a 27 years female dictated multiple gaullblader stone of approximately 4 mm sizes four month before. I have a male child of 3 years delivered normally. I used aurvedic medicines and faced seviour loose motion repeatedly and still used the medicines. Now before 5 days I ultra sounded my gaullblader and found the stone as it is 4 months before. most probably the ultrasonographist avoid to tell the sizes of stones hearing about the Ayurveda treatment. Now i have stop using medicines 2 weeks but my diarrhea continues. what should I do wheather there is any safe method to remove gaullblader stone without removing the blader?
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  50
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General Surgeon 's  Response
Hi...laparoscopic gall bladder removal is very safe in experienced hands...medical dissolution of stone has a very high failure and recurrence it is not advised now

Dr. Ashish Verma
Answered: Sat, 28 Dec 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor