hello and welcome to health care magic,
It seems that your ears have got blocked due to effusion or other chronic cause which has to be investigated properly so that a more directed treatment can be instituted.
You need to do these:
1. get an ENT to examine your ears and drum with an otoscope
2. Get an audiometric assessment including PTA and impedance and get back to me or any ENT with the report
3. Start a course of anti histamine
like levocetrizine in consultation with your doctor.
4. Of course you need to avoid high pressure situation like sky diving till you become better
5. You may also need to take a CT of the temporal bone
and get back to me or any ENT with the report
Hope you get better
Dr Sriram nathan