Mucoid stools, abdominal spasm, taking Albendazole, stool test shows pus cells. Advice?

I (A K Pandey, Age - 47 Yrs. old ) am a patient suffering frequent mucoid stools since last one month. Now the toilet frequency has reduced but mucoid yellowish color stool is continue ( Frequency - 2 times/day ) with spasm in lower abdomen in early morning while get up from bed. Medication prescribed by local Doctor are as under. 1) Albendazole 400 mg HS for 4 days 2) Mesalazine 400 Mg bd for 10 days 3) Mebeverine Hydrochloride Retard 200 Mg bd for 7 days. In diagnostic of Stool, PUSS CELL found +ve & VEG CELL also found +ve. In Ultrasound Testing, all reports have been found normal. Pl. advice for complete relief.
Mon, 18 Mar 2019