Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

Movable lump in the labia majora under the skin and tissue, get pains in the leg and anus. What could this be?

have had a lump in my labia mojora under the skin and under the tissue . The lump is practically the size of the labia on one side. You can not see the lump, except that you can tell that the right labia is larger than the left labia. When you feel the lump, it feels as though it moves. I don t know if it is simply a cyst or something else. I feel pain in my leg and anus alsom.please let me know what is that?
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  151 Awaiting Answer
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor