Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Mouth ulcers, chronic condition. Unable to take medication due to allergies. Treatment?

Hi Sir, My mother in law, age 62 years, is sufferring from medical problem…Please suggest, which type of doctor should I consult for treatment? She is having Elergy issue, I mean, normally she is fine but suppose when she gets fever or other problem then in that case she is unable to take any medicine because if she take any medicine then body goes into elergy state and none of the medicine/ injection helps her to get relief...Only she has to wait for the time and then days to pass on. Curent position: She is suffering from Mouth ulcer issue from last 6 months and when she takes any medicine then elergy starts and we are unable to get relief, so please suggest us what to do.... Awaiting for your early reply…
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  41
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
No person can be allergic to all medicines.She has phobia of taking medicines so she presented with this type of symptoms.
She should require to consult pschiatric .
For her chronic mouth ulcer you should give vitamin rich food like spinach,leafy vegetables with more curd.This will help her.
Answered: Fri, 27 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor