Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
172 Doctors are Online

Mortons neuroma on the bottom of the feet, lump in the hand. Steroid injection not helping. Any topical creams?

yes I have pain on my left foot I was diagnosed by a foot specialist with fibroma/ mortons neuroma on the bottom of both of my feet left foot worst than right foot. The pain was so bad that he injected a steriod around the growth last week and iced it for several days, he also is going to make me a pair of orthotics next week however I continue to have some pain especially on the side of my left foot in the middle. the specialist also found a lump on my right hand small which does not hurt. since the injection has only helped a little what else can I do? any good topical creams? Thank you ,
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  59
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response

Thanks for writing to us,

I have studied your case with diligence.

You may need neurotropic medication with analgesic .
I f not relieved you may need another local injection shot may help.

If all modalities fail surgical exicision is good for permanent cure.

Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries.

Wishing you good health.

Take care
Answered: Wed, 27 Nov 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor