More semen discharge at night, weakness. Medical treatment?

sir i 19years old the problem with me is that iam getting more sperm emission during night time and even during daytime their is same problem but the emission is little bit less due to which i am getting physically weak day by day.Being a medical student i feel triedness and also i did\ nt feel so improvement in my height.sir please give me a best medical treatment regarding to sexual problem and height .
Mon, 7 Apr 2014
Urologist 's  Response
Hello Thanks for your query,
You have problem of night emission and think it to be a cause of your poor general health.

Please note that night emission is common at the age of adolescence and there is nothing to be worried about it .It gets curd itself without any treatment within few months .

As regards your general health Following measure will help you to boost up your confidence and improve your health
1) Practice regular exercise for 45 minutes followed by meditation for 1/2 an hour in the morning.
2) Take high protein diet rich in vegetables and fruits and Vitamin A,C,D,E.and Zinc
3)Take anti oxidants like Almonds 5-6 everyday..
4) Avoid alcohol and smoking..

Dr.Patil.